5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM BRAND VEHICLE ORDER TRACKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrpar

Reaction score
I ordered 3/31/22. No information is available via the vehicle tracking link. Dealer says the truck "ships" tomorrow, but we have come to know that means very little.
I feel like a mushroom...
Once again, I am reticent to complain, some have waited many, many months.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I ordered 3/31/22. No information is available via the vehicle tracking link. Dealer says the truck "ships" tomorrow, but we have come to know that means very little.
I feel like a mushroom...
Once again, I am reticent to complain, some have waited many, many months.
ask dealer for a poc

morrpar

Reaction score
I have entered the POC about once a day since the tracker came online. Same result: check back later….

morrpar

Reaction score
Here is what the dealer sent me. I understand that the VON is the "vehicle order number". I might have this wrong.
1655407709376.png

I have entered the VON on the new tracker. I get nothing...

morrpar

Reaction score
Update: I entered the VIN in the Mopar.com vehicle dashboard and have some info. Also, the 2022 RAM tracker spreadsheet shows a "build sheet" but no window sticker.

Some progress.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here is what the dealer sent me. I understand that the VON is the "vehicle order number". I might have this wrong.
View attachment 132331

I have entered the VON on the new tracker. I get nothing...
That’s odd. Should have something by now even if production hasn’t started.

Last name and VON should yield something. I would double check with your dealer to make sure the order actually went thru.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
That’s odd. Should have something by now even if production hasn’t started.

Last name and VON should yield something. I would double check with your dealer to make sure the order actually went thru.
Has anyone confirmed how much of historical orders are in the new tracker? Do we know for those folks who ordered say in January do their orders show in the new tracker? I wonder if their is a recent cut off date or does the new tracker show all orders? I'm curious how far back someone ordered and can we confirm it shows in the new tracker. 🤔

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed how much of historical orders are in the new tracker? Do we know for those folks who ordered say in January do their orders show in the new tracker? I wonder if their is a recent cut off date or does the new tracker show all orders? I'm curious how far back someone ordered and can we confirm it shows in the new tracker. 🤔
Good point. Mine was ordered 3/17/22. Curious how far back they went. Honestly any outstanding order should be automatically entered.

Seemed like I was cut out of the new emails that others were getting. Maybe mine was too far into the build process already when the new tracking started.

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Good point. Mine was ordered 3/17/22. Curious how far back they went. Honestly any outstanding order should be automatically entered.

Seemed like I was cut out of the new emails that others were getting. Maybe mine was too far into the build process already when the new tracking started.
I'm not getting emails. I ordered 4/4 from MD. Not sure if my email was just left blank, or if there is a cut off date.

mtnbikej

Reaction score

Mine was ordered 2/15 and delivered 4/21. If I enter the info in the tracker, it all comes up….except the Delivery ETA….says TBD, even though hit also says Delivered.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered yet in this thread, but it looks like once it’s built on the tracker you can access your window sticker.

77e0d301b14dcf0a709dbbdbace5c7ea.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered yet in this thread, but it looks like once it’s built on the tracker you can access your window sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Although in my case it did actually take 2 days after the "built" date to see the window sticker.

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Anyone have an issue with "No information is available at this time. Please check back later." coming up when they try to track their truck?

Mine was built 6/9, delivery ETA 7/4 but now that's coming up when I try to track it.

I'm sure everything's fine, I'm not worried, but just bored and curious if this happened to anyone else?

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
You're talking to the wrong guy, I check 5 times a day every day for the last 2 months 🤣🤣.

Thanks for the info though, system must just be down.

EDIT: Already back up, I can breath again!
Amateur! I check 5 times an hour. :ROFLMAO: The site is having issues. I checked as well.

My build date is here so I'm waiting to see it in production. A lot of folks who ordered around the same time as me are getting built so now I'm obsessed with checking. I'm going on a little over 2.5 months without a vehicle as I sold my Tacoma while the market was hot. I'm extremely anxious now. Using my wife's RAV4 is meh.

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Amateur! I check 5 times an hour. :ROFLMAO: The site is having issues. I checked as well.

My build date is here so I'm waiting to see it in production. A lot of folks who ordered around the same time as me are getting built so now I'm obsessed with checking. I'm going on a little over 2.5 months without a vehicle as I sold my Tacoma while the market was hot. I'm extremely anxious now. Using my wife's RAV4 is meh.

Yeah man I know the feeling. I'm kind of in the opposite situation, I'm holding onto my 2022 Stinger GT until I receive my truck, which is a bit scary because it seems like the used market is cooling off.

Luckily, I ordered 5/10 and the truck was finished & shipped in just under a month on 6/9.

So hopefully it will arrive any day now (then I still need it shipped here to NJ)

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Yeah man I know the feeling. I'm kind of in the opposite situation, I'm holding onto my 2022 Stinger GT until I receive my truck, which is a bit scary because it seems like the used market is cooling off.

Luckily, I ordered 5/10 and the truck was finished & shipped in just under a month on 6/9.

So hopefully it will arrive any day now (then I still need it shipped here to NJ)
Wow that's a quick time frame! I too ordered from MD back on 4/4. Not even built yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread