5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM BRAND VEHICLE ORDER TRACKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for this!

Check out my beautiful build within this message! Isn't she pretty! Apparently, I get different colored rims, no roof, no passenger doors, or a bed! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank God... "Image shown may not exactly match the purchased vehicle" :ROFLMAO:
That's the new HFE weight savings edition. (y)

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I like it. Now instead of annoying the chat agents a few times a day I just click on a direct link 20 times a day. 😆

Whole lot less time typing the same info multiple times each chat. 🤬

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
I noticed this morning the new tracker doesn't have a picture of your build anymore. For now, it's just a Ram logo.

Dewey

Reaction score
Something’s obviously wrong with this tracker. 24 hrs later my truck still says…………

Estimated Delivery:TBD

🤨😖

😆

Last edited:

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tracker might be a bit delayed. Mine shows in production still, but chat said it's in the shipping stage. Going to check with my dealer in the morning and see what code they have on their end.

Dewey

Reaction score
Tracker might be a bit delayed. Mine shows in production still, but chat said it's in the shipping stage. Going to check with my dealer in the morning and see what code they have on their end.
Oh great. It’s even worse than chat? 😖

You would think they operate off the same system.

Modstang

Reaction score
How the heck did you order on 5/4 with a BS by 5/23??? I ordered mine from MD on 4/30 and not even close.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How the heck did you order on 5/4 with a BS by 5/23??? I ordered mine from MD on 4/30 and not even close.
I kept my build relatively simple with the goal of speeding up production, so that may have worked - Level 1, Night Edition, pano roof, BUG, TBC, and block heater. Or Stellantis likes me because I've bought over a dozen new vehicles from them in the last 5 years.

392DCGC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tracker now shows my truck as built, pending shipping. The dealer checked this morning and said it was shipped to the Mopar customs shop, but he was a bit back and forth on trying to understand the information on the page. Chat said it was at the customs shop during the weekend, so I'm inclined to believe it's past that stage. Dealer said it could show up tomorrow, could show up in a month... just depends on transport availability. No WS yet though even though there's a link to it on the tracker - maybe it'll show up tonight.

Dewey

Reaction score
Tracker now shows my truck as built, pending shipping. The dealer checked this morning and said it was shipped to the Mopar customs shop, but he was a bit back and forth on trying to understand the information on the page. Chat said it was at the customs shop during the weekend, so I'm inclined to believe it's past that stage. Dealer said it could show up tomorrow, could show up in a month... just depends on transport availability. No WS yet though even though there's a link to it on the tracker - maybe it'll show up tonight.
Same exact status I’m in. Dealer says Custom Shop but chat and new RAM tracking on website says ready to ship with delivery TBD. I’m just glad it’s built.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Delivery will definitely take at least a week. With the trucker shortages it takes over a week sometimes for vehicles to get from the railyards to the dealers.

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Ordered my truck on the 10th of this month (May).

As someone who is very impatient, I cannot be happier that this feature is now available. I was dreading the next few months of not knowing what's going on.

I look forward to compulsively checking this page 5 times a day, every day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ram Truck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread