5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No 6 inch lift for ORP?

Killerbee

Reaction score
Fabtech website says it does not fit rebel models. I talked to rough country. They consider the ORP a rebel model.

Not very clear.

RamSco

Reaction score
Just picked mine up 2 days go... ORP with 6" BDS w/BDS UCA's and Fox Rear Shocks. Rides and handles beautifully!

Attachments

• Del 05.2019 - I.jpg
    Del 05.2019 - I.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 24

RamRebel19

Reaction score
I have the Fabtech 6" lift on my Rebel. There are some minor differences in the install but nothing that would cause you to buy extra parts or give too much trouble to finish the install. I did it myself in my garage with mostly basic tools, my pneumatic impact, electric drill, a Sawzall and an angle grinder. Check out the pics on my Instagram @rebelram19. I also have pics of some of the differences between the Rebel and the truck they built the lift directions around. Pretty easy and straight forward install for anyone who is mechanically inclined and not afraid to cut into their $50k+ truck.
:LOL:

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the Fabtech 6" lift on my Rebel. There are some minor differences in the install but nothing that would cause you to buy extra parts or give too much trouble to finish the install. I did it myself in my garage with mostly basic tools, my pneumatic impact, electric drill, a Sawzall and an angle grinder. Check out the pics on my Instagram @rebelram19. I also have pics of some of the differences between the Rebel and the truck they built the lift directions around. Pretty easy and straight forward install for anyone who is mechanically inclined and not afraid to cut into their $50k+ truck.
:LOL:

I have never been a fan of 6” lifts but I have to say it looks really good on your truck. Just goes well with the wheels and all. You can’t fully appreciate the scale until you see your son standing next to it! Great stuff and instagram pics.

RamRebel19

Reaction score
I have never been a fan of 6” lifts but I have to say it looks really good on your truck. Just goes well with the wheels and all. You can’t fully appreciate the scale until you see your son standing next to it! Great stuff and instagram pics.
Thank you! Its been fun ripping into this thing thus far. I'll be home from Iraq, where I've been for the majority of the past year and a half, and I will be pulling it apart again to install some new LED goodies.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thank you! Its been fun ripping into this thing thus far. I'll be home from Iraq, where I've been for the majority of the past year and a half, and I will be pulling it apart again to install some new LED goodies.

Glad you’re back safe with the family and enjoying them (and your truck!). Is your tour finished or heading back? Keeping all our brothers and sisters who made the ultimate sacrifice in our hearts and prayers this weekend (and always).

RamRebel19

Reaction score
Glad you’re back safe with the family and enjoying them (and your truck!). Is your tour finished or heading back? Keeping all our brothers and sisters who made the ultimate sacrifice in our hearts and prayers this weekend (and always).
I'm still here for the next week and a half or so but my tour is done after this. I'll be home until the next one comes up. Hahaha such is life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/