5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nexen HTX

RAMit56

Reaction score
I have a 1500 BigHorn crew cab with a 6'4 bed. Love the truck but absolutely hate the tires . Anyone else feel the same way about the rodian tires. Wet traction is non existent . I have just under 3k miles and these tires are goint to end up in the garbage. It pisses me off to say the least. My wife wont even drive the truck in the rain.....I hoped they would be better than the **** good year sra that came on my last truck but i think they might me worse.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I actually don't think there half bad. I've had the Goodyear SRA's on the last two trucks and those where horrible on wet roads and only lasted 20K, these look like they may go 35-40K and the traction isn't far off from the Michelins MS2's I usually put on after the stockers wear out. That said I'm going to get something a little more aggressive looking when these wear out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread