5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New wheels are here!

rsmeanie

Reaction score
My new wheels just showed up. Fuel Rebel in Anthracite, 22x10 -13 offset. I love the way these look! Tires on order, should be here next week. One thing I should've asked when I placed my order. I ordered some custom aluminum hubcentric rings from US Wheel Adapters for $100 but I didn't know that the wheels come with them. Oh well, the ones that come with the wheels are plastic so the aluminum ones will be stronger anyway. Here's a quick peek for now.

IMG_1996.jpeg

IMG_1994.jpeg

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great looking rims. I'm sure you'll post some pics once the tires are mounted.

GraniteRam

Reaction score
Maybe she needs a Ram. I do like the wheels though. What color truck they going on, granite?

Echance01

Reaction score
My new wheels just showed up. Fuel Rebel in Anthracite, 22x10 -13 offset. I love the way these look! Tires on order, should be here next week. One thing I should've asked when I placed my order. I ordered some custom aluminum hubcentric rings from US Wheel Adapters for $100 but I didn't know that the wheels come with them. Oh well, the ones that come with the wheels are plastic so the aluminum ones will be stronger anyway. Here's a quick peek for now.

View attachment 33106

View attachment 33107

Just saw these for the first time last night. So sick!!! Can’t want to see them on the truck. What size tire you going with? Any lift or level?

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Just saw these for the first time last night. So sick!!! Can’t want to see them on the truck. What size tire you going with? Any lift or level?

I leveled her out using the Revel links. I have the Daystar pads but haven’t installed them yet. I bought the Hankook Dynapro AT2’s in 305/45r22. I have an appt to have them installed next Thursday. I can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Did a little test fitting this morning. Tire are getting mounted next Thursday.

64a99c7c08cbf6ac8d75d910d5bffbec.jpg

c1ad700b72a9ad4d5f8f5f89c322bfdd.jpg

whmoyers3

Reaction score
Very nice! Those wheels are drool worthy!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

View attachment 33106

View attachment 33107
Gorgeous wheels. How much do those run if you don’t mind me asking?

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Wow! I was never really in to the Fuel wheels but those look sooo nice.

I was the same way. Most of the Fuel line is a little too "Bro" for me and I don't like black wheels at all. When I saw these though, I thought they would be perfect for my Limited.

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Gorgeous wheels. How much do those run if you don’t mind me asking?

Everyone that sells these have them at $402 per wheel for the 22". 20's are cheaper. I found an eBay seller that listed them for $350 and I snatched them up. They were the only ones. Free shipping too.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Perfection wheels is a good place to order from, call and get pricing on whatever you are looking for. As well as eBay like he said.

OP... looks good! Do you even need the hub rings? They would probably be fine without it.

rsmeanie

Reaction score
Perfection wheels is a good place to order from, call and get pricing on whatever you are looking for. As well as eBay like he said.

OP... looks good! Do you even need the hub rings? They would probably be fine without it.

I prefer to have hubcentric wheels to avoid any vibrations issues. I probably didn't need to have the aluminum ones made since these came with some but the metal ones will be better than plastic anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread