5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to site, not Ram

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this site but not to Ram. I’ve been a member of Ramforumz since 2013 when I ordered a 2014 truck. I have owned 3 different 4th gens over the years. A 2010 sport, 2013 Express, and 2014 Outdoorsman with the pentastar. I leased my current 5th Gen Ram last June. Have recently decided I am going to keep it for sure so I started doing some research on leveling and all of my searches bring me here. Ramforumz does not have a separate section for 5th Gens so it’s hard to find anything there. Looking forward to chatting about the new style trucks.

Its a 2019 Crew Cab, 6’-4” box, 4x4 Big horn Hemi with Black appearance package, and level 2 equipment group. Also came with the rear wheel liners, trailer brake controller, and retractable bed step. So far I’ve added a roll up tonneau cover, step bars and tow hooks. Just recently got a Westin bed mat, husky floor mats and mud guards. I replaced the factory tires right away with 275/60/20 AT tires. Am planning to buy the Rough Country 2” leveling struts. I leveled my 2013 express with Bilsteins but I like the thought of not having to mess with the coil again. 5B175E45-7958-4F83-95D9-FA6DBCF244C8.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread