5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to be Ram Owner

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
I am no stranger to mopar but this will be my first Ram truck. I will be trading a 2016 F150 platinum crew 4x4. Very happy with my ford but when i recently got a free oil change on the jeep at my dealer he let me drive a new limited. Well it worked on me for weeks and i finally pulled the trigger and ordered a new Ram. Dang, that's a awesome truck. Ordered it on 8/29, got a vin on 8/30 and built yesterday9/20. I ordered a 2019 Limited crew 4x4, 5.7 motor, 5.7bed, Ivory try coat, 22" wheels, 33 gal tank, anti spin, Limited level 1 group, body color bumper, and trailer brake control [ no trailer mirrors] Can't wait to get this truck!

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am no stranger to mopar but this will be my first Ram truck. I will be trading a 2016 F150 platinum crew 4x4. Very happy with my ford but when i recently got a free oil change on the jeep at my dealer he let me drive a new limited. Well it worked on me for weeks and i finally pulled the trigger and ordered a new Ram. Dang, that's a awesome truck. Ordered it on 8/29, got a vin on 8/30 and built yesterday9/20. I ordered a 2019 Limited crew 4x4, 5.7 motor, 5.7bed, Ivory try coat, 22" wheels, 33 gal tank, anti spin, Limited level 1 group, body color bumper, and trailer brake control [ no trailer mirrors] Can't wait to get this truck!
Welcome @MTRHEAD looks like you did your homework with that option list. Should be a short trip from the factory, looking forward to seeing pics of that ride!

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
Welcome @MTRHEAD looks like you did your homework with that option list. Should be a short trip from the factory, looking forward to seeing pics of that ride!
Thank you sir, dealer thinks it may take up to 4 weeks to get here. We will see. For some reason when they get unloaded at the wentzville, mo yard, they just sit there waiting for a truck to deliver them.

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you sir, dealer thinks it may take up to 4 weeks to get here. We will see. For some reason when they get unloaded at the wentzville, mo yard, they just sit there waiting for a truck to deliver them.
Well they can’t deliver themselves... yet. That would have me going bonkers too though.

MTRHEAD

Reaction score
Well they can’t deliver themselves... yet. That would have me going bonkers too though.
Yeah, for $1695 delivery i told my dealer i would go get it. But you can't do that. My dealership dates back to the 40's and he told me his grandfather used to go to the plant in indiana and pick up his new cars.

farf02

2019 Rebel
Reaction score
The waiting is the hardest part, congrats!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

Congrats on the build.

As many people that have said on here that they want to pick up their pickup, coupled with the Rail and Truck shortage...maybe they might think about this, or at least one can hope.

Thanks for joining us

Users who are viewing this thread