5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram.

FlushD

Reaction score
I picked up this 2021 Big Horn last week. Coming from a 2018 F-150 with 2.7 Ecoboost. I'm very impressed with the ride and interior quality of the Ram. The 5.7 Hemi eTorque is very smooth compared to the Ecoboost and the Auto Start/Stop is worlds better.

IMG_0693 (Small).jpg IMG_0691 (Small).jpg

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the fold. When I bought my RAM in 2019 I had been in the Ford truck camp for 20 years.

I agree, this truck rides better than any of the other ones out there.

Like the Delmonico Red. (y)

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Welcome, just sold my Raptor waiting on the Ram. Congratulations!

J Gary DiLaura

Reaction score
Welcome, just sold my Raptor waiting on the Ram. Congratulations!
Congratulations ...I ordered a 3500 single axle loaded about 12/30/20 .Where did you login to find all the info on status?
They have told me it's built and staged for about 5 wks now, waiting for a safety related "chip"? Jgaryd

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Congratulations ...I ordered a 3500 single axle loaded about 12/30/20 .Where did you login to find all the info on status?
They have told me it's built and staged for about 5 wks now, waiting for a safety related "chip"? Jgaryd
Go here and hit the chatbox, tell them your info, and ask for an update:
Go here to check for your build sheet, put your vin # after the "=":
Go here to check for your window sticker, put your vin # after the =
Send yourself an email:
Hi, my name is ...
My VIN is...
my email is ...
Can I get an update on my order, please?
Then once you have that you can just cut and paste into the chat box for an update.
Bookmark the above pages once you add your vin# and see how few times a day you can check them
Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread