5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram Survey

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just filled out a new survey I was emailed from Ram. It's obvious they are aware of many of the issues we're seeing here as they asked detailed questions about them. Things like AC not cooling adequately, suspension noises/issues, transmission shifting /smoothness, water leaks, etc.

No news on them but at least they are asking the right questions.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just filled out a new survey I was emailed from Ram. It's obvious they are aware of many of the issues we're seeing here as they asked detailed questions about them. Things like AC not cooling adequately, suspension noises/issues, transmission shifting /smoothness, water leaks, etc.

I received an email survey last week pertaining to my recent experience at the dealership service department. There were not any detailed questions about particular issues.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received an email survey last week pertaining to my recent experience at the dealership service department. There were not any detailed questions about particular issues.

I got the same thing yesterday, nothing like OP

Maple

Reaction score

I received a similar survey back in March or April. Some weird questions, too, like did I slide around in the seat going around corners. :unsure:

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received a similar survey back in March or April. Some weird questions, too, like did I slide around in the seat going around corners. :unsure:

LOL!

That has been my #1 complaint on my Durango R/T .. they send me surveys all the time and I say I love the vehicle, BUT ....

RVJ

Reaction score
So, when you buy a vehicle or get it serviced you always get hammered about how you must fill the survey out and have no complaints or they will be graded badly and how that is their report card. They make you feel guilty if you even consider complaining about anything. I feel that if I'm honest about bad service I will be screwed next time I need service or a loaner so I really hate to take a chance and say anything negative because the first thing that FCA will do is tell your dealer that you had a problem and they will note it on your records.
How does this system allow the manufacturers to know there is a problem and attempt to fix it? I feel we can't get things fixed because no one wants to complain and get a red mark on their profile at the dealer.
This is my problem, the air conditioner is the worst I have ever experienced, it's been to the dealer and I am told it is working as it should be. My commute to work is 16 miles each way and with A/C set on Max Cooling it is still hot when I get home. Calling it pitiful would be a compliment.

Attachments

• IMG_20200709_045142.jpg
    IMG_20200709_045142.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/