5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram SPORT trim!!!!!

BourbonGuy

Reaction score
Holyyyyyy shhhhhh.

Upgraded from a 2007 ram Se to the 2019 Ram 1500 Sport. Obviously the 5.7 Hemi with 20' Bridgestone Tires, 9 alpine speakers, leather heated / vented seats and steering wheel. Blacked out, Spray lined bed, park sense front and rear, remote start, nav, sports performance hood, dual pane panoramic sunroof...omg!

I can't ever go back to a car. Thing is a beast on the highway, but interestely enough - I enjoy doing the limit in the city / highway as it's more of a comfortable drive.

Anyone else feel they could go back to anything but this?

RenoRam

Reaction score
Dont think so. Been driving trucks for most of the last 20 years (except for a Pontiac G8 that was awesome). Of that time it has been Rams except for a Silverado. So far, totally happy with this Ram!

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve had trucks since I got a license and back when trucks were not “in”. In high school everyone wanted Mustang 5.0’s and Camaro’s. I had a lifted Dodge RamCharger. Love my truck and don’t think I’d change to a car anytime in the near future.

64bit

Reaction score
I have been a BMW guy since I was 15, my last 2016 BMW M3 that I got in Germany at age of 38 was a dream car for me but very inconvenient in the Boston area.

3 weeks ago i bought my 2019 Sport, fully loaded but that crazy bug nav

Other than MPG, i can't see myself going back to bmw for now

Now, RAM is not as reliable as other brands, only time will tell, in the other hand BMW reliability sucks!

So far my kids and I are very happy with the truck.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been a BMW guy since I was 15, my last 2016 BMW M3 that I got in Germany at age of 38 was a dream car for me but very inconvenient in the Boston area.

Now, RAM is not as reliable as other brands, only time will tell, in the other hand BMW reliability sucks!

My brother in laws 3 series only lasted for 120k miles before the engine gave out. My Rams have always been extremely reliable. Hope yours treats you well.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score

Are you still in the Boston area? How did you get a Sport if so? Isn't it only in Canada?

jarrettww

Reaction score
Holyyyyyy shhhhhh.

Upgraded from a 2007 ram Se to the 2019 Ram 1500 Sport. Obviously the 5.7 Hemi with 20' Bridgestone Tires, 9 alpine speakers, leather heated / vented seats and steering wheel. Blacked out, Spray lined bed, park sense front and rear, remote start, nav, sports performance hood, dual pane panoramic sunroof...omg!

I can't ever go back to a car. Thing is a beast on the highway, but interestely enough - I enjoy doing the limit in the city / highway as it's more of a comfortable drive.

Anyone else feel they could go back to anything but this?

I just upgraded from a 2016 Silverado LTZ Z71 to a 2019 Ram 1500 with the sport package, 22" wheels, HEMI and 12" entertainment screen and I'm in love!!

silverbullet

Reaction score
Fortunately I finally have both! I've been wanting a truck for 6+ years but couldn't afford what I wanted or anything close. I must say that with the roads in such horrible condition (even highways) you're just about forced to have a truck in my area. It's damn nice not worrying constantly about potholes and expansion gaps that are 6inches wide. When I get in my Challenger it feels like a million bucks right up until you hit a pothole and it crashes like my 1993 Cavalier did in comparison to the Ram. I see why so many are diehard for a truck. A guy I work with told me I'd never go back after I have one and I think he may be right...

19reb

I think it looks awesome. Which is the reason I bought a Rebel and the exact reason I got rid of my Hellcat Challenger.

This is typical Fiat Chrysler BS. Pretty soon they won't have anything unique.

Snakes709

Reaction score
So what is, if any the difference between my canadian sport trim and the sport package that you americans can only get as a addon?

Users who are viewing this thread