5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram owner - First Timer

MrBuhl

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join the group - greetings all - new and first time RAM owner - picked up a 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab North 4x4 - it's got NAV, Alpine, 12" screen, seems to be pretty well loaded, nicest vehicle I have ever owned.

One thing it doesn't have is running boards, and the wife is vertically challenged, are there any recommended aftermarket ones popular with the members here that don't break the bank?

Last edited:

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . I’ve always used the dealer for my running boards / side steps but there are quite a few good ones out there for less money .

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
welcome, you can also sometimes get lucky with take offs from people that don't like or need them. You can score a great deal on practically new
check the buy/sell section of the forum, online, offer up etc

MrBuhl

Reaction score
Appreciate the welcome and responses all - I found a pair on local FB Marketplace, fingers crossed picking up next weekend. Black Smittybuilt - should look good with the North paint scheme and nice wide step for my wife. Now on to the next accessory!

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Appreciate the welcome and responses all - I found a pair on local FB Marketplace, fingers crossed picking up next weekend. Black Smittybuilt - should look good with the North paint scheme and nice wide step for my wife. Now on to the next accessory!
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your soon to be first mod. Certainly won’t be the last!

Users who are viewing this thread