5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram in Houston Tx Area

brotharon

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2019 Ram Rebel Crew Cab. Love the air suspension and the 12" infotainment screen. I looked at a lot of trucks over the last few months and couldnt find anything else that offered as much as the Ram. When I found one that I was able to get for $23,000 off MSRP I had to jump on it. The car on the left is my other 4 wheel drive :D

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. That’s an incredible deal!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

brotharon

Reaction score
Seriously. I don't know how they are discounting these trucks so heavily. I have a friend who lives in Washington State, and is considering flying down here to Houston to buy from them because they are 10k more at the dealerships near him. They even got me additional discounts for military service and USAA membership off of the advertised price. Sorry if my first post sounds like an advert, I am just very happy with the deal that I got and the dealer that I got it from. I have bought a lot of cars (including 2 jeeps for the wife) and have never had the level of satisfaction after a deal that I got from this truck purchase. It is nice to start off vehicle ownership without a feeling that I got taken advantage of!
So far I am loving this pickup...except that it has a too quiet exhaust for something called a Rebel, but I think that a magnaflow can cure that.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
View attachment 29673
Just picked up a 2019 Ram Rebel Crew Cab. Love the air suspension and the 12" infotainment screen. I looked at a lot of trucks over the last few months and couldnt find anything else that offered as much as the Ram. When I found one that I was able to get for $23,000 off MSRP I had to jump on it. The car on the left is my other 4 wheel drive :D
Welcome to the forums, fellow Houstonian!

brotharon

Reaction score
Thanks. I am really enjoying having a truck again. Only challenge is parking is not as easy as with a little car, but oh well.

Gen3CoupeTX

Reaction score
Welcome from another Houstonian who's all too happy to be in a 2019 Ram. Enjoy ... And best of success finding those end spots for parking.

Users who are viewing this thread