5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ram 2500 spy shots reveal more clues

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be going live on the main page of the website tomorrow morning with more photos

frontcloseup2.jpg

2020 Ram 2500 spy photo (Real Fast Fotography)
We get a look at the base halogen headlights and more

Our friends at Real Fast Fotography have caught the new 2020 Ram HDs out testing yet again. These shots are of a 2500 Tradesman regular cab and give us a few clues as to the new styling. These front end shots with the headlights on reveal the new base halogen headlight design for the new Ram 2500 Tradesman. We previously reported that the HDs will have a unique front end more differentiated than from the 1500s than ever.

2020 Ram 2500 Halogen lights compared to 2019 Ram 1500 Halogen lights (5thGenRams)

In the above picture we can see that the Ram HDs new halogen headlights look to be flatter across the bottom than the new 1500s halogen headlights. The HD continues to have its turn signals and marker lights across the bottom of the headlight rather than up high and on the inside as set up on the 1500s. We have been told that although the new Ram HDs will be completely new, the front end will be closer in design to the current HDs than the new 1500s due to how well the previous Ram HDs were received in the marketplace.

2020 Ram 2500 spy photo (Real Fast Fotography)

While the interiors of these trucks are also completely covered up we can see a small bit of the center stack poking out of the camo. This center stack matches up with the 2019 Ram 1500 dash which is no surprise, we expect the new HDs to get the same interior as the 1500s with some minor tweaks such as having available auxiliary switches.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wonder what Roush is developing for Ram..... They built the Ram Daytona. They were building the funny car bodies for John Force a while back, too.

haywaj

Reaction score
I wonder what Roush is developing for Ram..... They built the Ram Daytona. They were building the funny car bodies for John Force a while back, too.
They also do contract testing for the auto manufacturers, which is what I think this may be, but I had the same thought as you!

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone watching the series "Yellowstone" on Paramount channel? It's sponsored by Ram. The ads showed a quick shot of a 3500 with a grill like the 2019 Ram 1500. It had the chrome air inlets on each side of the big RAM lettering. The show is really good too.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I see said the blind man. I really like that look. Good move to make it the stock style on the redesigned '19!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The sport
6a00d83451b3c669e201bb09aac1eb970d-800wi.jpg

Lots of people claimed the sky was falling when they did this.

I see lots of them on the road.

I will admit, the "nostril" grille looks better on the 2500 than the 1500 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online