5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New RAM 1500 Video

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received an email with that video as well. Interesting although not all of the features mentioned are found on all Ram models. A potential buyer might not realize that.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I received an email with that video as well. Interesting although not all of the features mentioned are found on all Ram models. A potential buyer might not realize that.
That goes with anything you buy. If a consumer watches that video and believes that, no matter what trim they buy they get it all, as the famous comedian Bill Engvall once said..."here's your sign!".

spinxt

Reaction score
I don’t understand this video...what exactly is the point?

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
exactly what i was thinking

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That goes with anything you buy. If a consumer watches that video and believes that, no matter what trim they buy they get it all, as the famous comedian Bill Engvall once said..."here's your sign!".

That Bill Engvall video is so funny. Thanks for sharing it.

Users who are viewing this thread