5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Quirks Video

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't agree with his rating at the end but good video showing a lot of quirks of the new Ram 1500 Limited, both good and "what we're they thinking." He's kind of snarky so it's amusing to watch - especially for those with nothing better to do while waiting on a build.

rott

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. You could certainly tell he enjoyed the ride of the new Ram! :)

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What a fool. Never seen such conflicted opinion from one individual. Compares it to a S Class Mercedes but scores it lower than a Raptor. Yeah, that Raptor Star Trek interior is WAY more comfortable than the S Class like comfort of the Ram.

Maybe one day some of his friends will shoot straight with him and let tell him the truth, he's not funny and one Sheldon Cooper on earth is one too many.

rvsixer

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this review. I always enjoy DeMuro's vids, covers lots of important details other reviewers leave out, and just enough sarcasm to keep it interesting lol.

Too bad it wasn't an e-torque, so he could have shown the one button press start/stop enable/disable :) .

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was a little bummed he didn't mention reclining seats or rambins, I feel like that's one of the "quirks" he would appreciate that a lot of potential buyers dont know about. He also had the tow mirrors so no 360 camera. At least he said it was the best truck on the market!

Users who are viewing this thread