5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pickup Truck Shopper

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Hi all,

First time member to this forum and first time truck shopper! Although I have slowly been going bigger and bigger vehicles over the year. I recently canceled a special order on a F150 after I heard news of the Ram. Honestly never imagined myself a Ram customer ,but am really excited about this new 1500!

I am looking at the Limited, ideally with Rambox and eTorque. I am going to do my best to wait to Q4 to pick one up since I want to hear the reviews on if eTorque is worth it or not.

WIll be trolling these forums as a way to keep my mind off the excruciating long wait! Thanks again for having me here!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome. I am really hoping some etorque news is on the horizon for everyone waiting for one to hit the market.

Hope the site helps you make your decision and you get the Ram you are looking for

BZ23

Reaction score
Welcome. I am really hoping some etorque news is on the horizon for everyone waiting for one to hit the market.

Hope the site helps you make your decision and you get the Ram you are looking for

I hear from a line worker at Sterling Heights (Where they are being built) that Etorque wont start till July.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! If you don’t find the info your lookin for here, it probably doesn’t exist! Wishing you happy research in your truck decision.

Users who are viewing this thread