5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New owner from Collierville, TN

TNSmokee

Reaction score
Just joined the forum for my new Ram 1500. I've been members of the 150Forum, GM-Trucks and ChallengerForumZ (my favorite so far). It started with my first real truck purchase in 2012 with the F150 Platinum and then onto the 2017 GMC Sierra SLT. I bought a play toy, 2017 Challenger R/T 392 ScatPack Shaker that I recently sold, TOO much fun in that one. Someone (me) was going to get into trouble. I traded the GMC and took the money from the Challenger sell to purchase my all new Ram 1500 Limited. This has to be the ULTIMATE truck on the planet. What a difference. I plan to detail the truck today and will post pictures. The only one I have so far is the bring home picture. Don't bash me, but those that are true enthusiasts will notice those are NOT Limited wheels. I'm not a 22" guy and I'm coming from a leveled GMC with A/T tires. I had the dealership swap wheels from a Longhorn. I actually feel like I got lucky. The color inserts and chrome accents match my truck pretty good. 2019 Limited.jpg

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just joined the forum for my new Ram 1500. I've been members of the 150Forum, GM-Trucks and ChallengerForumZ (my favorite so far). It started with my first real truck purchase in 2012 with the F150 Platinum and then onto the 2017 GMC Sierra SLT. I bought a play toy, 2017 Challenger R/T 392 ScatPack Shaker that I recently sold, TOO much fun in that one. Someone (me) was going to get into trouble. I traded the GMC and took the money from the Challenger sell to purchase my all new Ram 1500 Limited. This has to be the ULTIMATE truck on the planet. What a difference. I plan to detail the truck today and will post pictures. The only one I have so far is the bring home picture. Don't bash me, but those that are true enthusiasts will notice those are NOT Limited wheels. I'm not a 22" guy and I'm coming from a leveled GMC with A/T tires. I had the dealership swap wheels from a Longhorn. I actually feel like I got lucky. The color inserts and chrome accents match my truck pretty good. View attachment 30591
Nice ram!

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just joined the forum for my new Ram 1500. I've been members of the 150Forum, GM-Trucks and ChallengerForumZ (my favorite so far). It started with my first real truck purchase in 2012 with the F150 Platinum and then onto the 2017 GMC Sierra SLT. I bought a play toy, 2017 Challenger R/T 392 ScatPack Shaker that I recently sold, TOO much fun in that one. Someone (me) was going to get into trouble. I traded the GMC and took the money from the Challenger sell to purchase my all new Ram 1500 Limited. This has to be the ULTIMATE truck on the planet. What a difference. I plan to detail the truck today and will post pictures. The only one I have so far is the bring home picture. Don't bash me, but those that are true enthusiasts will notice those are NOT Limited wheels. I'm not a 22" guy and I'm coming from a leveled GMC with A/T tires. I had the dealership swap wheels from a Longhorn. I actually feel like I got lucky. The color inserts and chrome accents match my truck pretty good. View attachment 30591
Very nice. Enjoy that beauty. Everyone knows that Billet Silver is the most powerful and fastest of the Rams. ;) I just put Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Billet Silver Longhorn. My truck's not leveled or lifted and the 285/60r20s fit nicely. I mention this because you said you're coming from a GMC with AT tires. A few pics.

Attachments

• Nitto Ridge Grappler 7.jpg
    Nitto Ridge Grappler 7.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Nitto Ridge Grappler 8.jpg
    Nitto Ridge Grappler 8.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Nitto Ridge Grappler 9.jpg
    Nitto Ridge Grappler 9.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 13

chithead

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of Ram!!! I too was at the Z Forum many many years ago. I think you got off good with that wheel selection too! Great choice!

TNSmokee

Reaction score
Very nice. Enjoy that beauty. Everyone knows that Billet Silver is the most powerful and fastest of the Rams. ;) I just put Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Billet Silver Longhorn. My truck's not leveled or lifted and the 285/60r20s fit nicely. I mention this because you said you're coming from a GMC with AT tires. A few pics.

Thanks. I am probably heading in that direction I know from the past that forums and good members are a must if planning on modding. I have the self leveling model so I plan on doing my research.

Users who are viewing this thread