5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New OTA update

tarnished2929

Reaction score
I have been in contact with FCA and there is finally a new OTA update. I have seen a few posts where people have gotten them. I have yet to see it. Here is a pic of my system software. 20200228_163805.jpg

Bletz

Reaction score
mine just updated yesterday, dont know how to get to the above screen so i dont know what the number is. the update was over the air and took approx 45 min

2019 limited

DakotaRam

Reaction score
mine just updated yesterday, dont know how to get to the above screen so i dont know what the number is. the update was over the air and took approx 45 min

2019 limited
press and hold both outer soft icons in the the lower tray simultaneously until the screen pops up. About 7 seconds

gpbst3

Reaction score
I had a new update install last week. It reset all my satellite radio presets. I only noticed on thing different. There is now a start over button on some of the channels.

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
I had a new update install last week. It reset all my satellite radio presets. I only noticed on thing different. There is now a start over button on some of the channels.

Look at this thread and you’ll find another new feature. He’s listed a guide on how to do it.

Plus if you look At this thread through pages 20-27(can’t remember which page sorry) you’ll see another feature that’s been updated.

Robbins911

Reaction score
20200308_190157 (1).jpg

Mine is updated. I had mine at the dealership for some last-minute warranty things (Mileage: 35506). Before I left they said that a big update was coming out and I could bring the truck back to get it flashed when it became available (at no charge, since I was in warranty at time of complaint). They ended up putting in a new rear camera and a new battery. Anyhow, at home a couple of hours later I got the notification for an available update and let it do its thing. Not sure if this is the update to which they were referring. Here's a pic of my info...

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just completed my update. Took about 15 minutes. Now showing 19.49.13. No loss of presets after the update.

Users who are viewing this thread