5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New off-road variant coming?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice, really curious how the 2023 (or 2024) mid-cycle refresh will look! I'm assuming new front & rear styling and some other goodies.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Crickets when posted last month, lol

Not sure how I missed that post. The drawing looks like a mix between a Rebel and a TRX, but it probably doesn’t mean anything.
Definitely would be nice to see some more off-road stuff.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well the Silverado now has the ZR2 which is placed above the Trail Boss but below the Raptor and TRX.

I think RAM could do a TRX Lite, or a Rebel Plus type models. Something that goes beyond the Rebel but isn't so crazy like the TRX would be a nice niche to be in also. Like a Rebel with active off-road shocks and SRT 6.4 would be right up my alley.

Though a Hurricane 3.0TT with a plug-in hybrid option would also be amazing.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I figured the Power Wagon was the off-road vehicle lol but hey I’m all for more competition, more model options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ShadowHawk

Reaction score
probs working on the Ram 1500 OTG (Off The Grid) accessories. They did a concept truck that went over pretty well.

1651849387019.png

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it’s called the “Down Under” edition because I think of Australia, and more importantly Crocodile Dundee, every time I see a snorkel.

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All these off road models and I’m just dying for one street truck!🤣

Anyways, the in-between-er truck closing the gap from rebel to TRX sounds interesting. Maybe they throw the Hurricane engine in it… :0

Clv22p

Reaction score
All these off road models and I’m just dying for one street truck!🤣

Anyways, the in-between-er truck closing the gap from rebel to TRX sounds interesting. Maybe they throw the Hurricane engine in it… :0
Me too!! I want a TRX for the street. Give me the drivetrain on a Laramie G/T!

Users who are viewing this thread