5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LS954

Reaction score
Hello all,
New member here from the San Diego area. Picked up a 2020 ecodiesel out of Kansas and hope to take delivery sometime next week. This will mainly be my wife's vehicle since we ended up selling her previous car, a 2018 BMW M550I. I myself have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a ecodiesel as well. Our main reason for getting rid of the BMW for the Ram was the ecodiesel, and the fuel economy it has to offer.
From what i've been reading it seems like this generation of the ecodiesel has really bad "turbo lag" so think my first mod will be a pedal commander. On my Jeep i also have a pedal commander along with the GDE trans and eng tune and love it.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello all,
New member here from the San Diego area. Picked up a 2020 ecodiesel out of Kansas and hope to take delivery sometime next week. This will mainly be my wife's vehicle since we ended up selling her previous car, a 2018 BMW M550I. I myself have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a ecodiesel as well. Our main reason for getting rid of the BMW for the Ram was the ecodiesel, and the fuel economy it has to offer.
From what i've been reading it seems like this generation of the ecodiesel has really bad "turbo lag" so think my first mod will be a pedal commander. On my Jeep i also have a pedal commander along with the GDE trans and eng tune and love it.
Welcome!!

JoeEcodiesel

Reaction score
Hello all,
Did you get the pedal commander for the ecodiesel? If so how is it?

2020 Laramie Ecodiesel, Crew cab, 4x4, Level 2, Night Edition

Users who are viewing this thread