5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Larry J.

Reaction score
Greetings from sunny FL. Just a recent transfer from Omaha, NE, where I purchased my 2017 RAM Laramie weeks before moving to FL. Came upon this site looking for threads about RamBox divider templates. Labeled as [email protected] on Ram Forum.com.

Attachments

• 20170501_184358.jpg
    20170501_184358.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 5

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, it's (mostly) pretty darn helpful. I don't have a Rambox so can't give you any input there however there should be some who do.

How do you like the 17'?

Larry J.

Reaction score
Like my '17 a lot. No major issues so far. Moving from one state to another took awhile to transfer oil changes,(4 given when truck was purchased) to different dealer.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Like my '17 a lot. No major issues so far. Moving from one state to another took awhile to transfer oil changes,(4 given when truck was purchased) to different dealer.
Kinda surprised that even transferred but glad for you that it did.

Larry J.

Reaction score
Kinda surprised that even transferred but glad for you that it did.
Took awhile but I guess a caring service manager trying to gain my business or to better himself @ his job got it worked out. Other than the hounding from other sources about extended warranty purchases, no major problems. Only fixes I've had done thus far are rear window not closing(switch replacement) & cruise control on/off switch replacement.(Warranty covered.) Stories in themselves.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Took awhile but I guess a caring service manager trying to gain my business or to better himself @ his job got it worked out. Other than the hounding from other sources about extended warranty purchases, no major problems. Only fixes I've had done thus far are rear window not closing(switch replacement) & cruise control on/off switch replacement.(Warranty covered.) Stories in themselves.
Nice that you got it (oil changes) taken care of. I've gotten a couple (2) cheap RAM oil change flyers, 3@$55 or 5@$70 recently, they are not the 7 qt hemi ones (just standard oil and 5 qts) however when I took mine in the upcharge was only $5.00 (2.50 per extra qt).

Users who are viewing this thread