5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member w/ 2020 RAM Limited Crew Cad 4x4 "Black Edition"

INVISBLE

Reaction score
Bought my new Ram right after the close of last years Texas State Fair which is where it was first announced and displayed. Been pretty damn happy with it so far and should be considering how expensive it was. Already drove it from Tx to Colorado and back, the from Tx to Orlando, Fl and back. Awesome smooth ride, decent gas mileage and looking good the whole way!
20191031_134131.jpg

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Bought my new Ram right after the close of last years Texas State Fair which is where it was first announced and displayed. Been pretty damn happy with it so far and should be considering how expensive it was. Already drove it from Tx to Colorado and back, the from Tx to Orlando, Fl and back. Awesome smooth ride, decent gas mileage and looking good the whole way!
View attachment 46083
Stunning truck. Congrats!

GearHeadJoe

Reaction score
View attachment 46083
Yup I like the look... I got kinda standard black and chrome but I think Ill do some black out stuff on mine.but keep a teenie bit o chrome :)

Hsmith5

Reaction score
Can’t beat the blacked-out look. I picked mine up 3 weeks ago and already gave it a facelift.

Attachments

• 6635FD92-ED6F-4CA7-B42C-7989A321C75F.jpeg
    6635FD92-ED6F-4CA7-B42C-7989A321C75F.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread