5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member Ontario Canada

Tjd

Reaction score
I've been active mostly in another forum but monitoring this one. This forum has been a great source and current information, so I'll try to participate more. I have one of the first build 2019 limited. I've had it since March and loving it. Have been dealing with a couple issues, most major one was a drivers side leak which was repaired. Now starting to have brake squeel when reversing, and Sirius 360 streaming just stopped working which I don't think is an FCA issue.

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Awesome, I go there quite often actually...I'm located near Woodstock.

th3duke

Reaction score
Haha. Well I do apologize a lot ..eh... And if that's not proof enough I know who Bob and Doug Mckenzie are ! Hahah. . Thanks everyone for the welcome

No kiddin' eh!? :)

I'm from Cantley, Quebec (15 minutes from Ottawa - originally from there). Anyone know how to get the actual build "day". Mine just says 9/18, and see alot of members posting the actual day. Can it be decoded using the VIN?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No kiddin' eh!? :)

I'm from Cantley, Quebec (15 minutes from Ottawa - originally from there). Anyone know how to get the actual build "day". Mine just says 9/18, and see alot of members posting the actual day. Can it be decoded using the VIN?

If you look on the white decal by your door it has the MDH(Month/Date/Hour) on it.

I am also from Canada eh,,,,Ontario....Belleville

Users who are viewing this thread