5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member, New Truck

jgmac98

Reaction score
I had a 2012 F150 FX4 Ecoboost (sold it last week), and just ordered a 2022 RAM 1500 Laramie GT w/Ram Boxes in Hydro Blue Pearl. Was told by the dealership here in Calgary Alberta that it should be here before Christmas... we'll see about that.
Only hick-up in the order process was that I was not even able to order the Tech Package, Advanced Safety Group and oddly enough the Bed utility group. These packages would have been nice to get, but the dealership had no idea when they would even be available to order and I couldn't delay ordering anymore. The Bed Utility Group I can get the bed liner done locally and I am able to buy/install the step myself so I wasn't too concerned. The other packages would have been nice, but I didn't have that on my past truck so I won't know what I'm missing.

Either way, I'm excited for the new truck and already looking at accessories (adding tow hooks, toneau cover, light bar/grill lights).

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread