5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member - '22 Ivory White Laramie

Mitch22

Reaction score
Hi -

New member here in SoCal that's been looking around for a while and thought I'd introduce myself. Last month I picked up a '22 Ivory White 5.7 V8 Laramie with the level II equipment group, 12" UConnect, sport appearance package, off-road group, bed utility group, 3.92 axle ratio, panoramic sunroof, 33-gal tank, and trailer brake controller. With all the ways you can spec out these trucks it wasn't easy to choose the one but I found a great local deal with all the options I was interested in and went for it. I'm absolutely loving it and the forum has been a great resource before and after the purchase, so thank you all!

Mitch

Attachments

• Truck pic.jpg
    Truck pic.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 40

Mitch22

Reaction score
Welcome! Good looking truck any modifications planned yet?
Thank you! I changed out the halogen bulbs in the cargo/3rd brake light to Lasfit LEDs right away - can't believe they came that way stock. I've got a Borla S-Type waiting to be installed and a set of Mopar power steps on order. Tint on all the windows probably going on next week.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to forum! If you ever have any questions or need assistance with your truck, reach out to us! We're available via DM.

Callie
Ram Cares

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you! I changed out the halogen bulbs in the cargo/3rd brake light to Lasfit LEDs right away - can't believe they came that way stock. I've got a Borla S-Type waiting to be installed and a set of Mopar power steps on order. Tint on all the windows probably going on next week.
Sounds like a great start to the build. The borla system sounds mean!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread