5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Maxxis RAZR AT Tires

Zoompastu

Reaction score
Yes I saw this the other day too. I got a YouTube alert for this video. These look absolutely amazing and I desperately want to find them.... I don’t see anything yet as far as pricing online but it’s going to be a few months before I do anything anyways so I’m sure by the time I’m ready there should be more information

coolhandluchs

Reaction score
Any updates on release date or reviews on the RAZR AT? Summit Racing's site has an estimated ship date of 11/6/20.
Very curious about these, given the reviews on the MT version.

DrDrew

Reaction score
I emailed Maxxis last week to see if they were available in the US yet, and this was their reply:

Thank you for contacting Maxxis Wesley,

The RAZR AT is currently not available yet. Look for it to be available before the end of 2020.

Your Maxxis Support Team

Caulk Boss

Reaction score
Any updates on release date or reviews on the RAZR AT? Summit Racing's site has an estimated ship date of 11/6/20.
Very curious about these, given the reviews on the MT version.
Anyone running these yet?

Graydog85

Reaction score
Did you ever get the Razr AT put on? I had the MT and I think I'm about to order these for my RAM...

Graydog85

Reaction score
Nvm, just refreshed my page and saw your post from today....looking forward to seeing post install

doolin64

Reaction score
I bought mine from Simple tire. Found a discount code online for 5% off.

Attachments

• 20210503_082601.jpg
    20210503_082601.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread