5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here, RAM TRX in NE AR

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Joined a week ago, just lurking till now, first post!

Last August I was in search of a Black Limited night edition and my dealer was unable to locate one to my spec anywhere close and from a dealer that was willing to make a transfer. After about a week of searching I decided to just have them order the truck exactly like I wanted and wait. Walked in the dealership ready to order a Limited and walked out 30 minutes later with an order for a 2021 RAM TRX instead. It just happened to be the day the order books for the TRX opened up so I felt like it was meant to be. I still spec'd it out nearly identical to what I wanted for the Limited. All black, black interior, HK, Pano, advanced tech, etc.

Love the truck, its a blast to drive, big change from my lifted 2500 MegaCab Cummins though.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pictures or it didn't happen!
Understood :)

Here it was the day I took delivery. Was one of, if not the first TRX in Arkansas. Mine came in on the train with the first 3 shipped to Arkansas. I was the closest to Memphis TN where the train got unloaded so presumably the first to take delivery.
F6DF55FA-1406-4DE9-BD77-091D9C53186C.jpeg
C05A1333-D8A5-4A5A-9BCF-567FF3196F61.jpeg
E74669D5-2182-4C51-BB75-AB8ED5B36A36.jpeg
Here it was two days later after I debadged it and getting prepped for ceramic coating.

E6516573-DDA4-4C72-BC38-DE9F15BDDB37.jpeg

I don’t have any pictures since I swapped out the lug nuts for a black set. Installed a set of Mopar power steps cause the family hated climbing in and out of the thing. Swapped the front lower for a night edition plate from a rebel and installed a RetroxPro bed cover. Also ceramic tinted, still debating doing the pano room as well because it gets freakin HOT inside if I leave the shade open here in the south during summer and the metal TRX badge on the armrest will brand your forearm if you climb in and arent careful to avoid it.

Other than that, just been feeding her premium cause she’s thirsty and it keeps a big ole grin on my face stop light to stop light!

Last edited:

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A truly awesome rig, congratulations! As you said, it was meant to be. I hope you and your family get many years of smiles out of it. Be safe, though.

Users who are viewing this thread