5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy

BigBlueHouse

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

After shopping around for a month or two, I finally found a good deal on 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie with about 37k miles and picked it up last night. Pretty excited about it since it is my first truck since driving my dad's old F250 in highschool all the time. Already have a few plans for it:

Window tint (this week)
Husky floor liners (ordered on Amazon before leaving the dealership)
Cold air intake (looking at K&N)
Subwoofer under the rear seat
Sport rack for the bed
Light bar/several lights for the rack
Grill lights
Lift kit
Wheels and tires
Fender flares
Wheel well lighting
Bed lights

That's what I can think of off the top of my head anyway. I plan on doing most of this over the course of the next year or so. I would love of anyone can suggest some products or certain threads to look at for different items.

Thanks!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats, and welcome!

JP_Night18

Reaction score
husky floor liners stink. I've had a bad experience with those when new and over time. Plus it was that California warning which freaks me out. Try weathertech instead. I have it on both my cars. Welcome to the forum!

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
husky floor liners stink. I've had a bad experience with those when new and over time. Plus it was that California warning which freaks me out. Try weathertech instead. I have it on both my cars. Welcome to the forum!
What issues have you had with Husky liners? I have them in the wife's vehicle and my previous two vehicles. No issues. Only reason I don't have them in the RAM is because the OEM ones it came with are excellent.

JP_Night18

Reaction score
What issues have you had with Husky liners? I have them in the wife's vehicle and my previous two vehicles. No issues. Only reason I don't have them in the RAM is because the OEM ones it came with are excellent.
the first ones i ordered had a really bad odor to it. it felt like they were sprayed with something. I tried power washing them and the smell didnt change. The other ones I had i returned them because they kept bending on the edges even though they were fitted for my car. The smell was there but was very minimal. thats why i dont understand why some smelled and some dont.
Now, my truck has the ram mopar oem ones. my other car has weathertech.

Users who are viewing this thread