5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy from MO

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, email confirmation finally went through... 😀

I bought a 22 Rebel last week. Had been looking at Nissan and Toyota as well. Was pretty sure I was going to order a Big Horn Back Country though. While test driving a Titan Pro4X the Ram sales guy called to say a Rebel just rolled in on delivery. Stopped by on the way home and bought it.

A lot more truck than I was planning on, but I love it, and didn't have to wait on an order. Haven't had a full size in a while. Just sold my Frontier back to the dealer I bought it from for more than I paid them 2 years ago.

With all the stuff the Rebel has it didn't have brake controller, 4wd auto or 360 camera. I see I can order and setup the controller myself, but don't have time. Dropping the truck off this afternoon and letting the dealer do it. Next up will be Mopar retractable steps.

20220228_174114.jpg

Last edited:

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! You guys really go all out on the signatures here. I better get to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/