5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Kentucky

Cliverson

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new here with my first Ram ever. I was a previous die-hard Ford truck guy, but a bad experience with the 2.7 ecoboost led to me looking around. I'm still reading and learning all that I can about the Ram trucks. Anyway, this past weekend I picked up my new 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab, 5.7 Hemi w/o e-torque, 4x4, bright white clear, protection group, premium LED lighting group, level 2 equipment group, Uconnect with nav, panoramic sunroof, 20" wheels, and blind-spot with cross path. Looking forward to learning my way around the new truck and the new community.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey and my 4th gen was also what. Post some photos and what all you plan on doing with it when you get a chance.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your new Ram. Your truck comes with some really nice options. (y)

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
welcome to the community. congrats on the new bog horn!

Users who are viewing this thread