5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Colorado

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome! What are the specs on the one you ordered?

Ulster

Reaction score
For the build, it is 2023 Rebel, Granite Crystal, V8 Hemi, GT package, bed utility, comfort and convenience, night package, GT package, pano sunroof, running boards, and air suspension. I will also be purchasing extended warranty as I love the air suspension due to living on a rough dirt road in the mountains…but nervous about the reliability.

Last edited:

Kumba1010

Reaction score
For the build, it is 2023 Rebel, Granite Crystal, V8 Hemi, GT package, bed utility, comfort and convenience, night package, GT package, pano sunroof, running boards, and air suspension. I will also be purchasing extended warranty as I love the air suspension due to living on a rough dirt road in the mountains…but nervous about the reliability.
Welcome to the forum...I am sure you will get it before 6 months

Daninaus

Reaction score
Hey from Colorado. Long time Jeep loyalist but in the process of becoming a Ram owner. Ordered on Jan 18th a Rebel GT, night edition. Dealership says 6 months give or take a couple, so I am hoping to be in mine by June.
Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread