5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Austin, TX

kmilke22

Reaction score
Hey yall, new to the site today. I got a new 2021 white Ram 1500 Lonestar/Big horn about two weeks ago. I absolutely love it! Coming from a 2014 f150 with 4 inch lift and 35s, the smoothness of the ride is what I love the most, plus just the overall features and appearance, both interior and exterior. I dont plan on doing many mods, but definitely a Ranch Hand guard and maybe a front leveling kit, although the stock stance isnt too bad. Down the road may look at wheels and tires, but for now just enjoying the stock feel.

kmilke22

Reaction score
Thanks yall, glad to be here! Already looking at mods, getting the itch as i call it lol. Nothing too crazy though. Are there any mods yall recommend for these trucks?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks yall, glad to be here! Already looking at mods, getting the itch as i call it lol. Nothing too crazy though. Are there any mods yall recommend for these trucks?
lol same thing happened to me. Told myself I'll be fine with stock for a few months at least. 2 weeks later, Hellwig swaybar on the way. Which is incidentally the first mod most folks around here will recommend.

Probably gonna do CAI and exhaust at some point as well. Anyway, welcome to RAM!!

kmilke22

Reaction score
lol same thing happened to me. Told myself I'll be fine with stock for a few months at least. 2 weeks later, Hellwig swaybar on the way. Which is incidentally the first mod most folks around here will recommend.

Probably gonna do CAI and exhaust at some point as well. Anyway, welcome to RAM!!
lol Im looking at leveling it and getting some wheels and tires. Brush guard as well. Trying to make sure I dont mess up my lease/warranty

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome. I’ve been to Austin a few times, loved walking around and taking pictures of all the murals there, and of course the Stevie Ray Vaughan statue! Also loved all the great places to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online