5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Fox 2.0 coilover front shocks for 2019 and up

wiendog

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the finally out Fox 2.0 front coilover and rear shocks for 2019 and up for 0-2 inches of lift .Any feed back would be much appreciated.Thanks

Ramdo

Reaction score
Here is the link for those interested.
They are pretty new, and none of the groups I am in have any installed.

lestuff

Reaction score
Here is the link for those interested.
They are pretty new, and none of the groups I am in have any installed.

Wow, that's a pricey 2" lift! I thought the Mopar kit was expensive at ~$1100! I guess the prices of suspension parts match the cost of our trucks... Regardless, I too am interested. Sorry i don't have an answer for you but I would also like to hear a comparison of the Fox shocks and coilovers to the stock setup as well as to the Bilsteins i ran on my 2015 Ram. Anyone?

Superman78221

Reaction score
You can get get the same components as the Mopar lift for the same price. Except you won’t have to remove and transfer your existing coil. Still waiting on someone to post their experience with the below.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Just ordered these today with the BDS kit! Shop guy will get back to me when it should arrive. This Covid thing has put everything through a loop.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Probably another week or two before they arrive. They were 3-4 weeks out originally. Patiently waiting!

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had the 4th gen version of these on my 2014 Ram. Firmed up the ride a bit too much for my liking, but were better than Bilsteins (no real change vs OEM).

Good luck! Keep us updated.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Had the 4th gen version of these on my 2014 Ram. Firmed up the ride a bit too much for my liking, but were better than Bilsteins (no real change vs OEM).

Good luck! Keep us updated.
That is exactly what the Fox rep told me yesterday when I called. I am putting in the BDS 4" lift with 35x11.5 Fuel Beast 20x10 wheels and wanted to upgrade the front shocks to Fox since the BDS kit is being upgraded to the Fox rear shocks. After Fox told me they would be stiffer he then said that in a couple of months, they were releasing a front shock to use the existing factory spring and retainer for $289. I will wait on that option for my front. They were supposed to be released in July but covid has screwed that up as well and it is delayed.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Probably another week or two before they arrive. They were 3-4 weeks out originally. Patiently waiting!
I am interested on how this turns out and what your opinion is on the Fox coilovers.

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Any update? I am still waiting on my 4" BDS kit to arrive. I am hoping that it is in by next week so I can get it installed a week from Monday! Would love to hear how your Fox coil overs worked out.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Still patiently waiting. I ordered wheels, tires and the Fox coilovers (as well as rear shocks and 1” rear spacer) and asked the shop to call me when everything was in. I was tempted by the BDS 4” kit so I’m curious about your results as well. Looking forward to the pics!

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
Still patiently waiting. I ordered wheels, tires and the Fox coilovers (as well as rear shocks and 1” rear spacer) and asked the shop to call me when everything was in. I was tempted by the BDS 4” kit so I’m curious about your results as well. Looking forward to the pics!
Well, my update is not the news I wanted today. Talked to BDS and they are still about 2 weeks away from my lift arriving since they are waiting on 1 part. Then I have to schedule it to be installed. So, I am hoping that my install will be finished in like 3 weeks, which will be 6 weeks plus to get my kit and get it installed. Maybe by the time I get this thing installed, Fox will have released the new front shocks and I can get them installed, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/