5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Fox 2.0 Coil-overs

Superman78221

Reaction score
Looks like fox is finally selling the 2”coilovers separate from the mopar lift kit. Fox part #985-02-136 Anyone try these yet? Looks like an easier install than the Bilsteins.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These are true adjustable coil overs. The ones in the Mopar kit are just the struts and then you reuse the original spring and other pieces from the assembly. These are a direct swap for the whole factory assembly.

Polo08816

Reaction score
Looks like fox is finally selling the 2”coilovers separate from the mopar lift kit. Fox part #985-02-136 Anyone try these yet? Looks like an easier install than the Bilsteins.

Anyone know what the spring rates are compared to stock suspension?

DeDax

Reaction score
They don't look horribly priced either. I wonder the differences if any between these and the Mopar Fox?

Superman78221

Reaction score
I would think it would perform better since it comes with a spring rated for that specific shock

DeDax

Reaction score
I think I am going to give these a shot. Front/Rear. I already purchased the Mopar UCA's a few weeks ago, so they will be paired with them.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These along with 2" tophat spacer on top, with Mopar UCA's and Motofab DR-2R 2" bottom pucks in the rear with Fox 985-24-231's in the rear would make for a really nice and pretty affordable 4" level kit. ~$1,500.00

DeDax

Reaction score
I have the RC Spacer now, gonna use this set up to replace and hopefully improve ride quality a smidge. I figure these should be a little improvement over the Bilsteins which I've had before on other builds while not spending a ton of cash for higher end custom stuff. Ie. Falcon, Icon, Carli, Kings.

DeDax

Reaction score
I purchased these last week along with Mopar UCA's to replace my rough country spacer. Unfortunately the soonest they could squeeze me in for install/alignment was July 23rd. I will review once I have them installed and then again after a little family camping trip in mid august to West Virginia.

Liam Leen

Reaction score
I purchased these last week along with Mopar UCA's to replace my rough country spacer. Unfortunately the soonest they could squeeze me in for install/alignment was July 23rd. I will review once I have them installed and then again after a little family camping trip in mid august to West Virginia.
Do you have a picture of the installed?

Users who are viewing this thread