5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Decals

Which Decal Option

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bionicbo

Reaction score
I just recently converted my badging from chrome to chrome mopar blue colour and love the look but now since I have the offroad package the offroad decal looks out of place being the light grey so I was thinking of 3 different replacement options that I wanted to start a poll on 1st option is just remove it completely, 2nd replace with same matching mopar blue, or 3rd replace it with mopar decal as seen in picture just on smaller scale, what you guys think would look best? Screenshot_20191206-094051_Samsung Internet.jpg

clazer

Reaction score
Have any more pics? Unless the truck is dropped on air, wondering where the off-road comes in

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I like the 4x4 decal and think the blue color match decal would be cool.

Bionicbo

Reaction score
Have any more pics? Unless the truck is dropped on air, wondering where the off-road comes in

Sorry I thought everyone knew what the offroad package decal looked like, here is a picture of the actual truck before the emblem change over and the decal in question 20190812_110533.jpg

clazer

Reaction score
Sorry I thought everyone knew what the offroad package decal looked like, here is a picture of the actual truck before the emblem change over and the decal in question View attachment 41259

Personally I’d leave off the 4x4 sticker. Gets too busy for my taste.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The great part is unless you really look, or I tell you it’s there it doesn’t stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread