5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New badges spotted

Chirp08

Reaction score
Nothing major but still interesting to see:

eaZQDAs.jpg

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be interested to see the diesel numbers upon its return.

Also hoping someone will come up with a clever way to badge an eTorque (aftermarket, of course).

T_Strey5

Reaction score
Nothing major but still interesting to see:

eaZQDAs.jpg
Ugh...I know the engine’s history and guys on this forum will advise against it, but every time I think I’ve decided against the EcoDiesel risk I find myself getting excited about any new info.

Chirp08

Reaction score
They are hit or miss but man do I love mine, I really can't imagine going back to a 15mpg Hemi. I'm confident they'll work out the bottom end issues which are really the only big unknown, the rest of the problems are fairly easy to remedy.

Doc

Reaction score
They are hit or miss but man do I love mine, I really can't imagine going back to a 15mpg Hemi. I'm confident they'll work out the bottom end issues which are really the only big unknown, the rest of the problems are fairly easy to remedy.
I sure hope so! I'm not sure how long my old Tundra is going to last and I'm waiting on new numbers.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
If the numbers are good and reliability has improved, I'll probably get the diesel when my '19 lease is up. I have no problems eating the cost of the engine upgrade, I'm focused on day to day efficiency and general usability.

jaybob

Reaction score
Has there been any info on whether or not the ecodiesel will get eTorque? Seems like it could benefit greatly from it to prevent the turbo lag. Seems like a no brainer...

I have a '16 ecodiesel and it has been great, but like many others, can't help but be afraid of the long term reliability. Hopefully that is addressed.

Doc

Reaction score
Has there been any info on whether or not the ecodiesel will get eTorque? Seems like it could benefit greatly from it to prevent the turbo lag. Seems like a no brainer...

I have a '16 ecodiesel and it has been great, but like many others, can't help but be afraid of the long term reliability. Hopefully that is addressed.

I follow the news closely. Best I have read was an article stating that the ecodiesel in the jeep pickup may get it... however even that is speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread