5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 5th Genner

U

User_7869

I love this truck! Two weeks ago I bought a black 2019 Longhorn. I knew I wanted and needed a truck but wasn't sure about the Ram - until I drove it.

After looking at the usual suspects from the other brands and being generally disappointed at the prices the other brands are charging for fewer features than Ram, I went to Dennis Dillon in Caldwell, Idaho. They are a volume dealer, so I figured they'd have a good selection. As soon as I saw the custom Longhorn, I knew I should drive it. I knew I could live with this as a daily driver after seeing the impressive tech features and experiencing the Hemi and comfortable ride.

The dealer discounts and incentives sweetened the already tempting deal. I saved roughly $9,000 off retail for the add-ons and MSRP! I believe this was mostly due to this unit being a dealer demo and they'd had it for quite a few months. Nonetheless, it was about $10,000 to $14,000 less than a comparably loaded Ford or Chevy/GMC.
IMG_8874.jpg IMG_8875 np.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/