5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 5th gen owner

Akram

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up a new 5th gen a couple weeks ago and have been lurking around reading the threads on here. So far I’m loving this truck much more than the 2015 I had. all I’ve done so far is thrown on a set of weather tech mud flaps and tinted the windows but lookin my forward to adding an exhaust and intake as soon as I decide which one I want to get. 88494E41-B552-4200-8865-B0367F78F6A2.jpeg

Garybee1508

Reaction score
Hey guys, just picked up a new 5th gen a couple weeks ago and have been lurking around reading the threads on here. So far I’m loving this truck much more than the 2015 I had. all I’ve done so far is thrown on a set of weather tech mud flaps and tinted the windows but lookin my forward to adding an exhaust and intake as soon as I decide which one I want to get. View attachment 20066

Nice enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread