5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2020 Limited owner

ram537

Reaction score
Hi there !

i’ve been eyeing ram trucks since my friend bought a new 2017 with sport trim, and i had the opportunity to borrow it from him for 2 months, it was waaay more comfortable than my 2010 Tundra, i also had a bmw 650i gran coupe but sporty luxury low riding cars is not really my cup of tea, so i had this great idea to sell both of the tundra and the bmw and combine utility , luxury and comfort in one thing. <<< Best decision ever ! And here it is ! Only 2 weeks old.

The gcc limited spec doesn’t include some of fun stuff like the rear diff goodies (e locker or the lsd) nor the trailer brake controller and no multifunction tailgate, Also they dont bring them with body colored bumpers which is really bothering me i really really hate chrome soo much but at least it can be fixed later. Other than that I believe it has everything.

i hope you guys accept this former toyota guy ( i had an fj cruiser also :p ) to the ram family, i apologise in advance for my poor grammar.

Cheers !

Attachments

• 067F0621-2F49-4236-BCF0-CB61C93497B7.jpeg
    067F0621-2F49-4236-BCF0-CB61C93497B7.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Skater

Reaction score
Welcome. Sounds like you are a complete converted from Toy to Ram. Since we are posting pics, here is my sled ...

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 5.57.45 AM.png

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . I’ve never owned a Toyota , not because of any particular reason just that they were always priced a fair amount higher .

davidn0021

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck! I also traded the BMW for a Limited in 2019 and have since upgraded that one to a 2021 version with all the bells and whistles! It rides more comfortably than the MBs and BMWs we've had! You will not be disappointed!

Awood05

Reaction score
Welcome and Congratulations! Ford guy that bought a RAM here. They are incredible.

Attachments

• DECD92AB-4D78-4125-AC3C-F13C330D315A.jpeg
    DECD92AB-4D78-4125-AC3C-F13C330D315A.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 13

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
WEl
Hi there !

i’ve been eyeing ram trucks since my friend bought a new 2017 with sport trim, and i had the opportunity to borrow it from him for 2 months, it was waaay more comfortable than my 2010 Tundra, i also had a bmw 650i gran coupe but sporty luxury low riding cars is not really my cup of tea, so i had this great idea to sell both of the tundra and the bmw and combine utility , luxury and comfort in one thing. <<< Best decision ever ! And here it is ! Only 2 weeks old.

The gcc limited spec doesn’t include some of fun stuff like the rear diff goodies (e locker or the lsd) nor the trailer brake controller and no multifunction tailgate, Also they dont bring them with body colored bumpers which is really bothering me i really really hate chrome soo much but at least it can be fixed later. Other than that I believe it has everything.

i hope you guys accept this former toyota guy ( i had an fj cruiser also :p ) to the ram family, i apologise in advance for my poor grammar.

Cheers !
Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.

ram537

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new truck . I’ve never owned a Toyota , not because of any particular reason just that they were always priced a fair amount higher .

well they’re reliable but they’re still behind in terms of comfort and utility IMO, they’re making the same truck for over 13+ years

ram537

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck! I also traded the BMW for a Limited in 2019 and have since upgraded that one to a 2021 version with all the bells and whistles! It rides more comfortably than the MBs and BMWs we've had! You will not be disappointed!
Thanks man, So far its amazing with only 2000 miles i feel more home in my ram than i ever felt in the BMW, i scrabbed all 4 wheels(21 inch) on that poor car it was just not suited for my “driving style” :^) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/