5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2020 Laramie

HoosierTrooper

Reaction score
Loving it so far! My main goal was to get a new truck with lots and lots of chrome and this ivory tri coat Laramie with silver two tone trim fit the bill. It has the level 1 package and I added a set of APS iBoard side steps, Lasfit LED bulbs in the third brake light and cargo lights and carriage bolts in the four license plate bracket holes in the front bumper. Plan on adding a coupe more things sometime in the near future.

Also, I've used the MFT twice to haul some items and have found it very useful.

Here's a couple pictures after a wash and one coat of Turtle Wax Seal and Shine, I plan to add a second coat soon but ran out of time.

IMG_1106.JPG IMG_1110.JPG LXFY4391.JPG IMG_1079.JPG

HoosierTrooper

Reaction score
Preview
Welcome and congratulations on your new 2020 Laramie, Like you, I ordered mine with the two-tone paint. Did you order yours?

View attachment 51311
No sir, found it at a local lot after searching several for a white Laramie with the package I wanted. I had narrowed it down to white or Delmonico Red but was leaning heavily towards white because my son in law and daughter have a red one.

That silver really makes the red stand out, look awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread