5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New 2019 Ram Spy Shots - Many trims caught in the wild!

<t>What trim level do you like best?</t>

• <t>Big Horn</t>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <t>Rebel</t>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <t>Laramie</t>

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • <t>Laramie Longhorn</t>

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • <t>Laramie Limited</t>

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We have recently received another batch of spy shots showing many 2019 Rams caught in the wild. We see Multiple trims, BigHorn/Lonestar, Rebel, Laramie, Longhorn and Limited. There are also Quad and Crew cabs and if you look closely at some of the photos you can see the remnants of where the Camo has been peeled off. Enjoy the photos!

Rebel
blackrebelfriont.jpg
blackrebelside.jpg
blackrebelside2.jpg
rebelsiderear.jpg

Laramie Crew/Quad
blacklaramie.jpg
redlaramie.jpg
blacklaramiequad.jpg
blacklaramiequad2.jpg
silverlaramiequad.jpg
redlaramiecrew2.jpg
blacklaramiequadrear.jpg
blacklaramiequadfront.jpg
blacklaramiequad3.jpg
silverlaramiequad2.jpg
silverlaramiequad3.jpg

Big Horn/Lonestar/Big Horn Sport Crew/Quad Regular and 6'4 box
lonestarcrew64.jpg
lonestarcrew64-2.jpg
lonestarcrew3.jpg
whitebighornturning.jpg
bighornwhite.jpg
bighornquad.jpg

Limited Regular and 6'4 box
blacklimitedturning.jpg
blacklimitedside.jpg
limited.jpg
redlimitedlongbox.jpg

Longhorn
longhorn.jpg
blacklimited2.jpg
longhornside.jpg
longhornrear.jpg
longhornfrontside.jpg
longhorn2.jpg

The Longhorn pictures are particularly interesting, when not viewed under auto show lights you can see a very 3D look to the grill, hinting at a center bar.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What trim is this one?

Attachments

• ram3.jpg
    ram3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 239

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a Big Horn Sport it used to be covered in the swirly camo vinyl wrap and the grille is painted black to hide the lines.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
[attachment=0]ram4.jpg[/attachment]

Attachments

• ram4.jpg
    ram4.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 235

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
That's a Big Horn Sport it used to be covered in the swirly camo vinyl wrap and the grille is painted black to hide the lines.
Okay thanks, I kind of like the black grill instead of all chrome or all body color on the front.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Biga post_id=89 time=1517274117 user_id=65 said:
What trim is this one?
That is a Big Horn Sport, however it still has some of the camo tape still on it. Notice the bottom of the rear door.

R

Ryan

It seems pointless to me for them to rebadge the Big Horn as the Lone Star for Texas. They're the exact same truck. The Lone Star should be a special package with unique trim and features.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
29716561_158062374890354_276894548708294656_n.jpg
INTINTZ #WindowTinting and #SolarControl #Kokomo #Indiana #SolarFx #FeeltheFX #windowtintersofinstagram #tintlife #IWFA #tinted #windowfilm #uvprotection">

29739088_134430170734858_1697864395322818560_n.jpg
INTINTZ #WindowTinting and #SolarControl #Kokomo #Indiana #SolarFx #FeeltheFX #windowtintersofinstagram #tintlife #IWFA #tinted #windowfilm #uvprotection">

29740749_1483029358473995_8636371228648538112_n.jpg

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What trim is that with the chrome grill but body color mirror and bumpers? Sharp truck!

The 20's make it look so much better as well...

cjgerson

Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
What trim is that with the chrome grill but body color mirror and bumpers? Sharp truck!

The 20's make it look so much better as well...
That’s the limited and Those 20’s are standard!

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The black truck above is a Big horn with the optional LED headlights.

D

Deleted member103

Biga said:
The black truck above is a Big horn with the optional LED headlights.
Because the mirrors are black ?

Side note -- being as how QUAD is the way I'll be going . . . really looks good too, as a quad ! Big Horn dressed up in Rebel-ish options for me, V6, black/Brown Premium Cloth interior . Not a Chrome fan, but unless they offer up a SPORT in V6 just gonna have to "live with it" lil I can afford to replace (Rebel front end ?) !

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Because the mirrors are black ?

Side note -- being as how QUAD is the way I'll be going . . . really looks good too, as a quad ! Big Horn dressed up in Rebel-ish options for me, V6, black/Brown Premium Cloth interior . Not a Chrome fan, but unless they offer up a SPORT in V6 just gonna have to "live with it" lil I can afford to replace (Rebel front end ?) !
Wheels and black grille slats give it away as a Big Horn. I find the Big Horn with the LED lights and the Laramie are kind of hard to tell apart now. They aren't as differentiated as they were in the previous models, good for Big Horn buyers.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Wheels and black grille slats give it away as a Big Horn. I find the Big Horn with the LED lights and the Laramie are kind of hard to tell apart now. They aren't as differentiated as they were in the previous models, good for Big Horn buyers.
Also the big horn does not have the fender flares, but yea other then that they look pretty close.

D

Deleted member103

Biga said:
Also the big horn does not have the fender flares, but yea other then that they look pretty close.
When I build out my Big Horn (Rebel-ist) I'll have to add the Flairs -- 1 to look "tougher," 2 to add some parking lot protection to those areas . Still hope FCA comes thru on the LED's option on the V6 when they start coming !

D

Deleted member 85

Man - as far as DS Rams go, I'd like to think I'm a product knowledge expert. These new Rams are going to have me second guessing myself for the first bit lol. (Side note - I hope the Laramie trim gets a chain-link styled grille like the current gen for easier differentiation.

Users who are viewing this thread