5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Tire Advice 😬😬

Duran

Reaction score
I have a 2020 1500 laramie. I added a 2.5 levelimg kit. On 20" rims.
Question is. Im looking to buy nitto ridge grapplers. 33 /12.4 on 20s. Will the fit in my wells. Without rub.
Anyone have this set up . Waiting to pull the trigger.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They might rub depending on what offset you are running. If you have a + offset, it's likely you will get some rubbing. I have 305/55R20 Ridge Grapplers which are 33.2x12". I have them mounted on a -12 offset wheel and I have no rubbing.

I bought the non-LT version because they are 15lbs lighter per tire. They ride better and you don't take such a big mpg hit.

Duran

Reaction score
I was gonna throw in a 1.5 in spacer for the wheels cause i wanna keep my stock rims. Where did you get your tires from. Real truck doesnt offer the non lt version

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was gonna throw in a 1.5 in spacer for the wheels cause i wanna keep my stock rims. Where did you get your tires from. Real truck doesnt offer the non lt version
I bought my tires from Discount but Custom Offsets has them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/