5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some owners help

dtsrt

Reaction score
Ok, here goes. I have posted two issues my truck has on this site under the titles of "Memory settings and key fobs" and "Sirius presets and Memory settings". One on the general Uconnect page and the other on the 12" uconnect page. They told about the memory settings for each fob would work except changing the Sirius presets linked to each of the key fobs.
I decribed the issue and told about I took it into the dealership service department and the dealership saying they would file a Star Case as they could not correct the issue.
Well! Now the dealship said that the Star Case was "kicked back" as not an issue since the dealership was able to duplicate my concern on another 2019 Ram.
NOW HERE IS THE PROBLEM: They told me that FCA told them that NONE of the Ram trucks with the memory settings option would work as described in the owners manual.

Here is where you good people come in; Would those with the memory seat option and are using two fobs with separate settings on the seats, mirrors, and XM radio stations, AND they are working as described in the manual where the XM stations presets change when the other fob(s) are used, post that here so that the dealership AND FCA, will know that it does work as the manual states it should.
I told my service advisorI had one person on this site tell me theirs worked properly. The advisor raised his eyebrows and seemed surprised.

So, can some more chime in on this? Does yours work as designed??
I have got to get FCA to do the right thing. If their owners manual said it should work then by damn it should. OR, send out thousand of letters to owners saying they made a HUGE mistake!

Thanks all.

dtsrt

Reaction score
Really??
50 something views and no others except one person (who replied to my other threads) has a Ram with memory seats and both their fobs and settings working as designed??
Problem is more wide spread than I thought.

Thanks.

George Bednar

Reaction score
Really??
50 something views and no others except one person (who replied to my other threads) has a Ram with memory seats and both their fobs and settings working as designed??

Thanks.
Mine seem to be working. Seat, mirrors, radio (one fob FM the other XM), and ect.... Occasionally it will switch to the preview channel on Sirius XM

Turin

Reaction score
More likely a lot of people are the only/primary driver of their truck and thus don't use both fobs. That's the case for me so I can't answer your question either way.

Users who are viewing this thread