5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a second opinion on adding another dodge to the collection

pasclewan

Reaction score
Hello all new here. I am looking at buying the new 2025 rebel. I'm a little nervous as I own a 2005 3500 diesel. I'm somewhat apprehensive as I own a 2005 3500 diesel. I purchased this truck new off the parcel. The a/c went out each late spring since new. I took it in under guarantee each late spring got a similar answer "we got it this time". remained unfixed until I ripped it out and replaced it. Love the truck. Be that as it may, quality and client support have me firearm timid

Hello all new here. I am looking at buying the new 2025 rebel. I'm a little nervous as I own a 2005 3500 diesel. I'm somewhat apprehensive as I own a 2005 3500 diesel. I purchased this truck new off the parcel. The a/c went out each late spring since new. I took it in under guarantee each late spring got a similar answer "we got it this time". remained unfixed until I ripped it out and replaced it. Love the truck. Be that as it may, quality and client support have me firearm timid
The 2025s are a refresh, but there are enough changes to cause anyone to pause on it. I'd wait until 2026 is it was me. Or get a used 2019 to 2024.

The 2025s are a refresh, but there are enough changes to cause anyone to pause on it. I'd wait until 2026 is it was me. Or get a used 2019 to 2024.
Agree with this. I wouldn't consider the 2025 with the new engine. Give it 2 - 3 years when people are hitting 100K on it. Then you will know if it's reliable and they will have worked out most of the issues.

If you want one now, there are still plenty of 2024's left. I would get one of those or wait as long as you can. I bought a new 2023 about 6 months ago. I don't like buying first year vehicles. Just not worth the risk unless you're ok with trading it in right before the warranty expires if there are issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back