5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N-fab Predator Pro steps

67 RT

Reaction score
https://n-fab.com/predator-pro-nerf-steps

Has anyone had these steps? I have a set coming this week and was wondering if they were worth the $520 price tag. Originally, I was going to buy and self install the amp power steps, which are currently available for our 19’s for $1499. I live in a somewhat cold and snowy winter region and lots of people have issues with the power steps in the winter with icing and snow packing up and causing issues, so I went with the somewhat traditional choice. Any insights are appreciated!

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While I didn’t install this step, I did install Nfabs on my truck last week. All holes lined up perfectly on their brackets. Simple install, remove the paint off of the studs, put bar in place with the 9 bolts loosely, level it, tighten the bolts.

67 RT

Reaction score
While I didn’t install this step, I did install Nfabs on my truck last week. All holes lined up perfectly on their brackets. Simple install, remove the paint off of the studs, put bar in place with the 9 bolts loosely, level it, tighten the bolts.
Thanks! Good to know. I ran a 8x1.25mm die across the studs already, now waiting for the steps. Do you like the quality of the bars you have installed?

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! Good to know. I ran a 8x1.25mm die across the studs already, now waiting for the steps. Do you like the quality of the bars you have installed?

Yes I do, they are solid. They only thing I’ll say negative is that hoop type steps are hard for people to get use to by indication of my family. They had to be retrained. Lol.

XDBrad

Reaction score
I have the Pred Pro’s on my Ram. Pricey for sure, worth it... they are nice, aluminum, and sturdy I can say that. I originally ordered the podium pro steps because their site said they would fit. Once I realized they wouldn’t fit, N-Fab swapped them with the Predators at zero cost (included shipping both sets on their dime). I’m happy with the steps and certainly cannot complain about the customer service.

BigBRebel

Reaction score
I have the Predators on my 19 Rebel. Great quality. Fantastic look. Fits the new body style better than any other step in my opinion.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

67 RT

Reaction score
Installed them this morning in 10 minutes. Super easy, they are well built, sturdy and they seem to weigh nothing. Appearance wise, I am neutral. I like a clean look and this adds a little too much noise for me. Maybe I will get used to them, maybe I need a front level and bigger tires, lol. Family thinks they work well for entry and exit.

Users who are viewing this thread