5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N-Fab podium steps

XDBrad

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone considering ordering a set of the N-Fab podiums for your 2019.... well don’t. Their website says it will fit a 2019 Ram but they will only fit the 2019 classic body style (not even sure they are released yet). Nice steps and was soooo excited only to be disappointed. They are closed until Monday but will give them a call to see what they are willing to do. I would have thought if they knew these wouldn’t fit the 5th gen they surely would clarify that vs saying they fit the 2019 Ram.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Yeah I saw them and was going to pull the trigger til AMP came out with the Power Steps but the body lines in the pix looked like a 4th gen. I've been sending out a bunch of emails and phone calls and have deciphered that there is a couple of items out there for the 5th gen but the majority of companies aren't releasing the significant stuff until SEMA rolls around.

XDBrad

Reaction score
Looking at N-Fab’s site I’ll take a healthy hit returning these (shipping from Ohio to Houston and a 20% restocking fee). Frustrated they didn’t advertise them correctly (IMO) but it’s not 100% on them, I should have called and asked. So, I’m thinking I’ll size them up today and see if they would work with new mounts. For the $150ish I’ll lose on sending the back I can get a local shop to fabricate new mounts. My initial thought is probably no with the larger rear doors. If Not I’ll probably sell them locally, someone will get a heck of a deal on theses for a fourth gen.

XDBrad

Reaction score
N-Fab is going to make it right. They are going to pick them up and exchange them for the Predator Pro’s. Super customer service once I reached out to them. When I get the Preds on I’ll give a review with pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread