5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ram Rebel e-torque is at the dealer

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats, thats awesome! My buildsheet was just posted today, so hopefully my Rebel isn't far behind yours!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sound like you will be this forum's 1st e-torque member.

Mopar21222

Reaction score
What color is that beautiful baby? And like others have said, you'll be the 1st E-torque 3.92 review online!

Czieske89

Reaction score
Finally after ordering April 27 mine is finally here to went to look today and sign papers tomorrow 3.92 with e torque every option but moon roof and power running boards. Is there a big difference with the e torque that u notice?

Attachments

• IMG_20180721_151111056.jpg
    IMG_20180721_151111056.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 74
  • 25882.jpeg
    25882.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 68

Craftman

Reaction score
I have to look and see if the etorque is working, it is just about seamless. As soon as you take your foot off the bake it starts. Gas mileage, after 250 miles average 14.5 with the 3.92 gear ratios. Maybe after it gets some more miles it will improve, maybe.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Finally after ordering April 27 mine is finally here to went to look today and sign papers tomorrow 3.92 with e torque every option but moon roof and power running boards. Is there a big difference with the e torque that u notice?

Hehehe that no Rebel:mad:

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats! I think you are still one of the first to take delivery of an eTorque Hemi... so your impressions will add to the overall body of knowledge about how it works. Tell us if you have time!

D

Deleted member 85

That's a Sport or Lonestar edition, not a Rebel.
=/

So I hope this didn't happen, but in Canada this is a mistake (if he meant to order a Rebel) that is going to happen.

In the past a Rebel was a separate model - now it is a 25W Sport. A 25L is now a Canadian Sport, the model.

I wonder if any dealers are going to mess this up, and order Rebels/Sports instead of vice-versa.

D

Deleted member 85

=/

So I hope this didn't happen, but in Canada this is a mistake (if he meant to order a Rebel) that is going to happen.

In the past a Rebel was a separate model - now it is a 25W Sport. A 25L is now a Canadian Sport, the model.

I wonder if any dealers are going to mess this up, and order Rebels/Sports instead of vice-versa.
To add onto this - they actually changed the way Limiteds and Longhorns are ordered also -

In the DS models, a Longhorn was the highest model orderable - a K package was a Longhorn, a V package was a Limited. Now they are separate models.

Users who are viewing this thread