5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Patriot Blue & Black/New Saddle Longhorn

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
First batch of pictures of my truck, picked it up on Friday! Started pouring while I was at the dealership, so didn't get to do a full photoshoot, and then was busy erranding all weekend. Hoping to get some time to get more pics this week. Definitely the cleanest the interior will ever be, right after I took the picture I installed the car seat, so I'll enjoy the cleanliness while it lasts!
20181102_172721.jpg
20181102_172731.jpg
20181102_172707.jpg
20181103_113412.jpg
20181103_113359.jpg

79 300

Reaction score
The interior color looks great with the blue. Nice truck!!

Socks

Reaction score
Black and cattle is by far my favorite interior. Congratulations.

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
Seriously, your dealer put their logo badge on your tailgate..... Great looking truck other than that.

Mine did the same, right below Limited badge. It's gonna come off when I do the black badges.

Love the interior. It was really hard to not go that route on mine instead of the limited, but it was 2k more for essentially trading some black for brown on the interior. Still kinda wish I did seeing yours.

Gtbrown

Reaction score
Love that blue and the interior! Thanks for sharing.

tango1179

Reaction score
Seriously, your dealer put their logo badge on your tailgate..... Great looking truck other than that.
I have let my dealer know that there will be NO identifying marks on the vehicle other than a license plate frame. IF there is a sticker or plaque on the vehicle at delivery, then I will not buy the truck!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I have let my dealer know that there will be NO identifying marks on the vehicle other than a license plate frame. IF there is a sticker or plaque on the vehicle at delivery, then I will not buy the truck!
I don’t let them put a license plate frame either.

tango1179

Reaction score
I don’t let them put a license plate frame either.
The only reason that I am doing that is because the state of Georgia is AR about having temporary license plates readable. In this high humidity that we're having, the paper tag may curl up, so the frame will keep it straight, hopefully, until I can legally mount my regular plate.

Ramlax

Reaction score
I have the longhorn as well, honestly how could you not love that interior. It’s the nicest for sure. It’s literally the only reason I went with the long horn

Users who are viewing this thread