5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Baby - Delmonico Red CC Laramie

Dustin

IT Geek, Adventure Junkie
Reaction score
I'm really excited about this truck. This is my first full size truck and I'm seriously impressed with the luxury and drive. I've ordered a Bedrug and a Truxedo Pro X15 bed cover. I have an appointment for ceramic window tint and clear bra next week. Then it will be ready for me to do a complete detail and wax.

Here are some pics....

2018-08-15 19.03.17-1.jpg

2018-08-15 19.05.18-1.jpg

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome!! That red compliments the desert beautifully! Were you able to order a bedrug for a 19' Ram? I've been looking out for this but I thought I was told late September.

Dustin

Reaction score
Awesome!! That red compliments the desert beautifully! Were you able to order a bedrug for a 19' Ram? I've been looking out for this but I thought I was told late September.

I ordered it directly from Bedrug today. They are in stock. If you are a veteran, Bedrug offers a 10% discount. You have to email them proof of military service, then call to place the order. It was an easy process and I was able to get my full Bedrug for $359 (no tax & free shipping) for the win. :)

alwi228

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok...I promise I'll stop doubting you after this ONE last comment lol. I believe the 2019 option may only be for the classic? If I'm wrong then im buying one tonight!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered it directly from Bedrug today. They are in stock. If you are a veteran, Bedrug offers a 10% discount. You have to email them proof of military service, then call to place the order. It was an easy process and I was able to get my full Bedrug for $359 (no tax & free shipping) for the win. :)

I hope I'm wrong, but I just saw a post earlier today about someone talking to bedrug about one for a 2019 and the bedrug rep said they only have ones for the 2019 Classic. They said they should start producing ones for the 5thGen 2019s within the next few weeks.

Beautiful truck by the way, congrats!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok...I promise I'll stop doubting you after this ONE last comment lol. I believe the 2019 option may only be for the classic? If I'm wrong then im buying one tonight!
Someone else said they barely had to trim theirs from their 4th Gen at the tailgate, so it would be close, but I think I heard that it was a classic too...not many people will even know that exists.

Good luck guys.

And @Dustin ,that Laramie looks great. Delmonico is my favorite color and the Laramie is quickly becoming a favorite trim of mine.

Megaram333

Reaction score
Great looking truck. I almost went with the red, but had two red trucks already. Needed a change.
Congratulations

Dustin

Reaction score
Someone else said they barely had to trim theirs from their 4th Gen at the tailgate, so it would be close, but I think I heard that it was a classic too...not many people will even know that exists.

Good luck guys.

And @Dustin ,that Laramie looks great. Delmonico is my favorite color and the Laramie is quickly becoming a favorite trim of mine.

Well, now you all have me wondering. The person never asked me if it was a 2019 classic. I didn't even know there was such an animal. I'll have to contact them and make sure they sent me one for the 5th generation. However, I emailed them a few days before I purchased and asked them when they would have a bedrug for the new 2019 Ram Truck and they said it was already available and would be on their website within a week or so, but I could order via phone now. However, I will call to make sure.

Dustin

Reaction score

I received verification from Nicki Alred at Bedrug that the bedrug I ordered is for the new body style. It is not listed on their website yet, but you can call and order it.

Dustin

Reaction score
Since I purchased my truck a few weeks ago, I've done the following:

• Complete interior and exterior detail
  • Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0
  • Bedrug Classic
  • Truxedo Pro x15 bed cover
  • Clear Bra
  • FormulaOne Pinnacle Series window tint on all windows (even factory tinted windows)
  • Llumar AIR80 tint on front windshield

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you like the Wolfgang paint sealant? I was getting ready to order some Collinite 845, but was looking at the Wolfgang sealant as well.

Dustin

Reaction score
How do you like the Wolfgang paint sealant? I was getting ready to order some Collinite 845, but was looking at the Wolfgang sealant as well.

I do like it. When I took my truck in for the clear bra they couldn't believe how much the water beaded up. They asked me if I had a ceramic coating on it. I applied it with my Flex 3401, so that may have had something to do with it.

I do plan on coating it sometime in Oct or Nov (when it's a bit cooler here in Phoenix). I'm going to go with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light with an EXO overcoat. I plan on doing this myself.

Neocane

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Love the brick driveway too, very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread