5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Ivory Laramie Sport Package

rdz418

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Just picked up my new truck today. Now to start with the mods. Black emblems already done thanks to the dealership's body shop. Love the truck so far.

Attachments

• New Ram.jpg
    New Ram.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 356

knightro84

Reaction score
Almost the same truck I ordered - looks awesome! Makes me even more excited for mine to get delivered!

DMC

Reaction score
Just picked up my new truck today. Now to start with the mods. Black emblems already done thanks to the dealership's body shop. Love the truck so far.
Nice, enjoy it!

Bmore

Reaction score
Looks great! One question, does the new Rambox divider also extend the bed onto the tailgate? First 2019 Rambox trucks I saw were missing the locking pegs to hold it in the extended position. Thanks

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great! One question, does the new Rambox divider also extend the bed onto the tailgate? First 2019 Rambox trucks I saw were missing the locking pegs to hold it in the extended position. Thanks
It does once you get the pegs, as many of have done on requests from our dealers.

rdz418

Reaction score
It does once you get the pegs, as many of have done on requests from our dealers.
Mine did not come with the pegs. My dealer has them on order and is not charging me for them. Once they are installed, the divider will work as a bed extender.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine did not come with the pegs. My dealer has them on order and is not charging me for them. Once they are installed, the divider will work as a bed extender.
Correct. None of our trucks came equipped with the pegs. We’ve all had to request that our dealers get the pegs for us. There are several old threads about this. I even posted pictures to show what they look like installed.

Leif_Ram2019

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I also have a white off-road package Laramie (sans sport) on the way. Looks like it definitely needs some leveling. Do you have anything planned?

Congrats!
Leif

rdz418

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I also have a white off-road package Laramie (sans sport) on the way. Looks like it definitely needs some leveling. Do you have anything planned?

Congrats!
Leif
Thanks. Nothing planned as far as leveling, as it has the air ride suspension. New wheels and tires coming soon. Window tint and tonneau cover as well.

Users who are viewing this thread